CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Intro to 101 things to do in 1001 days list

So...here we go it's January and January means resolution time for most people in Western society.  I've made resolutions for years.  I mean pretty much as long as I've known what a resolution was, and had the cognitive thought process to better myself.  But, as with what I can only take as "most" people they never seem to stick.  I think New Year's Resolutions by name are doomed to failure.  We get all hyped up maybe at the earliest at the end of December and lose our steam by I'd say March at the very latest.



I've personally been a huge list maker for a long time, too.  Some things get completed, some things don't.  I don't feel like I really follow through with my goals as much as I should.  


The Day Zero Project seems like a huge jump in that direction, but as long as baby steps are taken & it's done for me it can't hurt to try, right?


My usual mantra is to make my time not at work or school to be used either doing something productive or fun, so that's what I'm going with this, too.  As long as I'm working on a fun or productive project that's all that really matters, right?


So...here we go on my list makin.

0 comments: